Pure Brand Communications
12,400 sf (including development parcel)
Pure Brand Communications, an award-winning advertising/PR agency with offices in several states, chose Denver’s historic Ballpark neighborhood for its permanent headquarters. After finding the right building in a tight market and 10 months of challenging negotiation, Century structured an aggressive deal that was both feasible and financeable.
After microscopic due diligence, the project was funded and closed in 80 days. Century provided project management services for the building’s rehab phase, including construction financing coordination.
Century Strategic Advantages
- Proactive building search with few suitable properties available
- Extensive due diligence
- Aggressive deal structure made the project both feasible and financeable
- 80-day funding and closing
- Owner’s representative and project management services for rehab, managing architect, contractor and project team
- Project delivered using a modified design/build approach
- Future development parcel hedges investment risk and enhances exit strategy